Based on Honda inverter generator technology. This means that 5600D
Inverter 5600D offers silent Inverter generator with benefits of Diesel Engine and greater saving on fuel costs.
here: Watch movie showing operation
of 5600D start and stop
- Type Digital Inverter/ Pure
- Brand: FME
- Model XG-SF5600D
- 40% Greater Fuel Efficiency
- Electric Key Start plus free of charge Remote
- Super Silent
- 8.5 Hrs Continuous Work Time (on 75% load)
- Fuel Consumption (h): 350g/kw.h
- Economy Switch for
load less than 2.5KVA
single (2 wire)
- Voltage wave
form: Pure Sine Wave
x 240V Outlets (15AMP rated)
- Rated AC
AC Output (KW): 5.5
Type: Diesel Forced-Air Cooled, Single Cylinder
Duty Carry Handles and Lock Down Wheels
- Self Charging free Battery
- Easy to move around. Perfect for Caravan
or Camping applications
- Build in smart throttle: automatically regulates the engine speed depending on the wattage load to reduce fuel use up to 40%
- R/C - Wireless Remote Control Start up to 50m
- Packing Dimensions LxWxH: 750x580x790mm
- Genset Dimensions LxWxH: 695x515x650mm
- Packing Nett Weight: 90Kg
noise produced by this kind of generator is far quieter than traditional generator sets by incorporating a special
two-tiered nose dampening system: a cube-shaped soundproofing box surrounding with 50mm sound sobbing foam the
engine and and outer noise-dampening wall that absorbs any leaked noise.
- High Output 5.5 KW Peak Pure Sine wave Inverter.
- Over 8.5 Hours continuous power
before refuel necessary.
- Ideal for large electrical devices with mechanical brush-less motors such as professional tools,: Saws,
Jack hammers, Drills etc and sensitive electrical appliances such as laser printers, laptop computers and LCD screens.
- Electric Key starter. Unit can be stopped./ started by using the Internal battery powered key start. Internal
battery is constantly topped up from internal generator, however should you for any reason run low on power, a 12v
battery can very easily be connected to provide additional starter power. No screw drivers are necessary to perform
this. Connectors are available on the outside of the unit.
- 2x 240V @ 50hz. Identical to the electrical output in your wall outlet.
- 12v/30A DC Input
for starting when internal battery is low on power.
- Internal battery is automatically charged while unit is running.
- LCD display Status indicator
(Over-speed, Overload, 240V Output, Low Oil, Low Diesel).
- Earth wire connection point for additional safety
- Concealed muffler protecting from unintentional contact with hot surface.
MORE ABOUT DIESEL INVERTER GENERATOR’S:
Diesel inverters are an ideal source of power for camping and RV use as well as home back up emergency power.
The unique smart-throttle automatically regulates the engine speed depending on the wattage load, so the fuel consumption
is much lower than traditional portable generators. This offers a much longer run time per tank of fuel
|GENERATOR||Type||Digital Inverter/Sine Wave|
|Rated AC Output (KVA)||6.0|
AC Output (KVA)||6.8|
|Power Factor cos Φ||1.0|
|phase number ||single phase |
Cooling/single Cylinder/Diesel engine|
|Bore × Stroke||86×70|
|Rated Power kw||6.3|
|Engine Speed (RPM) ||3000/3600|
Tank Capacity L||12.5|
|Fuel Consumption h||350g/kw.h|
|Starting System||Electric starter|
Work Time (hours)||8.5 (75% load)|
|Noise Level (7m)||68(7m)|
|STANDARD FEATURES||Indicator Light|| |
|AC Overload Protector||Flow Pattern|
Socket (12v/6A)||"T" or "\ /" Type|
| || |
|DIMENSIONS||Packing Dimension mm||740×560×690|
| || |
Produced by FME, an ISO 9001-2000 certified company that manufacture engines, motors and generators for several global manufacturers,
including Bosch Tools and J.D. Kohler (John Deere). CE, GS, EPA, CSA CARB, APPROVED
12 MOTHS (250 Hour) SPARE PARTS MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
download: WIRING DIAGRAM
download: SERVICE MANUAL
download: USER MANUAL
download: LCD controller
download: REMOTE START MANUAL
We ship portable generators Australia wide
Whether you’re headed to the jobsite,
about to go on a camping trip, or want a reliable back-up power source in case of a power outage – a portable generator
is an indispensable item for ensuring you never have to go without power.
At Power Care, we pride ourselves on providing
high-quality portable generators to Australian customers. These generators are handy for a wide range of applications –
including keeping your fridge, lights and appliances running in a power outage; lighting a campsite, or for use in a shed
or barn. Heavy-duty models can also be used for powering a remote worksite or a small house or cabin that is off the grid.
The generators we have available can be used for large electrical appliances – including saws, jackhammers and drills
– as well as household items including printers, laptops and LCD TVs.
While many people are put off the idea
of buying a portable generator because of their reputation for producing excessive noise, our well-designed models are fitted
with special exhaust mufflers that help reduce the noise to a tolerable level. We also have special silencing covers available
which make our machines barely audible.