Stock status: AVAILABLE: 4 WEEKS
Stock Limited*Main Features: KOOP KDP80CLE diesel high volume pressure water pump has been equipped with single cylinder air cooled diesel engine and 3 inch cast iron pressure pump, suitable for fast water flow up to almost 800L/min. Pump is able to run 8-10 hours cont.on 12.5L fuel tank.
- Model KDP80CLE
- Suction diameter : 3 inch(80mm)
- Discharge diameter : 3 inch(80mm)
- Cast iron single stage centrifugal pump with huge cast iron impeller.
- Cast iron discharge caps and volute diffuser
- Max. head :70 m
- Suction lift :7 m
- Priming time: 120s
- Max. flow : 790 L/min
- Max engine speed : 3600rpm
- self-priming after first prime if foot valve installed( foot valve not incl)
- Cast iron 1 inch Bolt on replaceable suctions port
- Starting system: Electric Key start, 22Ah maintenance free battery included
- Frame: Strong 25mm Steel Rollover Cage -Does not damage engine while transporting
- Impeller : Cast Iron
- Impeller size: 188mm
- Mechanical seal : Carbon-Ceramic spring loaded ‘Viton’ Seal
- KOOP Engine Model : 188FA
- Type : Single-cylinder,vertical, 4-stroke, air-cooled, direct-injection diesel
- Displacement : 456 cc.
- Bore : 88 mm
- Stroke : 75 mm
- Max Speed : 3600RPM
- Engine output : 11 HP
- Starting system :Electric Key Start ( two sets) plus Recoil pull start
- Cooling system : Forced air
- Governor system : Centrifugal weight system
- Fuel : Diesel
- Fuel tank capacity : 12.5 L
- Lub. Oil capacity : 1.1 L 10/30 above CC
- Continuous working time : 9-10h
- Noise Level : 86 dB(A) at 7 m
- Frame Type : 35mm steel frame
- Dimensions: 590 x 500 x 720 (WxDxH)
- Shipping Weight: 75kg
- Free Battery 20Ah included
- 2 Sets of Aluminum Cam-lock Fittings type F and C
Diesel Water Pump comes with easy electric key start including battery and recoil pull start back up.
Cast Iron Pump body, cast iron diffuser and impeller design for heavy duty use and for long life.
2 sets ‘Camlock’ Aluminum hose tails included.Self priming* and ready to use within 120 second.
Electric key Start is a standard for all of KOOP water pumps
- Irrigation water pump
- Civil and industrial pump
- fire fighting pump and city buildings applications
- Sprinkler system and sprinkler water pump
- Suitable to transfer none aggressive liquid with no particles, no grain and close consistency to running water.
- Additional information
Weight 75 kg Dimensions 600 x 500 x 720 mm
- Reviews (0)