- All items are brand new. Not refurbished, damaged, or used.
- All items are Tested & sealed in factory package.
- Warranty starts on day of sale.
- All sales are final. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. Please refer to our Refunds & Exchanges Policy for further details.
- All items come with 1 year or 500h domestic use or 3 months 250h commercial use Manufacturer’s Back to Base (B2B) Warranty defective parts, unless stated otherwise. Please read product description for warranty type.
- Once the fault/issue is clarified, Powercare may fit replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
- We allow 7 days to report the manufacture defectives upon arrival. Owner must provide a purchase order (copy or e-copy) to Us with any claim under this warranty terms. We reserve the right to refuse processing your claim if copy of purchase is not provided.
- This warranty does not include normal wear, labour or spear parts, without limitation where appropriate such as: light bulbs, fuse, hoses, filters etc.
- All accessories and bonus gifts are not covered by warranty such as carry bags, cable, and batteries and the like, and therefore should not be assumed to be part of the purchase
- The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Us.
- Seller is not responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly, misuse of item or any modification.
- All postage expenses incurred in connection with the repair or replacement of any goods or any defective parts are the customer’s responsibility. This means if the goods have to be returned to us we will not pay the postage charges neither way.
- This warranty shall not include any defects or damages to goods resulting from mis-use, failure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations as concerning use and regular maintenance service, or damage that is not the result of normal use.
- Where repair/replacement is not possible, any refund offered may be less than the sale price, depending upon any contribution the owner may have made to the fault/failing.
- Where the customer has contributed to the failure, or been misleading in their description of their issues, Powercare may not accept the warranty claim.
- Batteries, light bulbs, fuses and all gratis accessories are not covered with this warranty.
- For complete peace of mind we advice to purchase transit insurance for all our items. However it is buyer responsibility to request insurance during or before CHECKOUT.
- We are not responsible for any damages after delivery if Insurance has not been purchased.
- Upon receiving the item from the courier please inspect the item to ensure there is no transit damage. Once the purchaser signs for the item, the condition of the item has been accepted.
- The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Powercare.
- Only if recommended oils or equivalent lubrications are used we can assume warranty for our products. It is customer responsibility to follow periodic ‘maintenance schedule’ and arrange service log book.
- The warranty is not transferable without written consent note from us or our distributor and does not cover products used for purpose.
Products sold by Powercare are not intended for use where fail-safe operation is required. As with any electronic or mechanical products, there is always a small chance of a technical issue that needs to be repaired or may require replacement of the product or a part. If the possibility of such failure and the associated time it takes to rectify could in any situation inconvenience the user, business or employee, or could financially effect the user, business or employee then the product is not suitable for your requirements. This product is not for use where incorrect operation or a failure of any kind, including but not limited to a condition requiring product replacement, service by a technician or replacement of parts could cause a financial loss, loss of employee time or an inconvenience requiring compensation.
Warranty Many of the products supplied Powercare are covered by a Manufacturers voluntary warranty. The terms and conditions of such warranties are beyond our control and it is your choice whether to use such warranties. Where possible the time of such warranty will be shown on our website. A manufacturers warranty does not detract from your statutory rights.
Should you change your mind, we will gladly provide an exchange or electronic store credit providing the following conditions are met:
- The item with the original receipt is returned within 14 days of purchase.
- The item is in original unused and re-saleable condition as purchased, including all packaging, manuals, accessories, all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf).
- The item is securely packed to ensure it is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition.
- That you do not stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. You may be required to wrap the item and attach postage stickers and any labels to the outer packaging you supplied.
We reserve the right not to offer a refund or exchange for items returned without any legitimate proof of purchase, were sign of use, missing original packing and all original accessories
- Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange, store credit or refund. This may result in the product being sent away for assessment and a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Refuse a refund or exchange if the product has been damaged due to inappropriate use.
- Refuse a refund for free or bonus items.
- Re-calculate store credit or refund value of items that were purchased as part of a value package offer.
All the above complies with and is additional to Consumer Statutory Warranty (ACL)
For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the ACCC website at www.accc.gov.au or download a free copy of the Warranties and Refunds Guide.