Out of stock
Wood logs to big??? It doesn’t mater how big the log is, you’re in total control of This Monster diesel log splitter.
- Single Cylinder, 4-stroke, diesel engine
- Massive 37 Ton max
- 10HP Industrial Commercial Diesel Engine
- Engine model: 186F
- Engine Displacement: 406cm3
- Hydraulic cylinder bore: 5 inch
- 3000 PSI rated pressure
- 5 litre fuel tank capacity
- 5.5 hours on full tank
- Fuel type: 0# or -10# light diesel oil
- 27 litre hydraulic oil tank (dry) Recommended: Grade ISO32 Hydraulic oil
- Engine Lube oil: CD grade or SAE 10W-30/ 15W-40
- 2 stage pump 11 GPM
- Pressure relief setting 3000PSI
- Heavy Duty 3 stage Control Valve
- Hydraulic lift up to 90kg max (3 inch hydraulic ram)
- log stooping table- optional*
- Splitting configuration: One vertical blade only (optional 6 way wedge)
- Built-in dual ball bearing road wheels R12
- Log landing table- optional*
- Front Jockey wheel – optional*
- Durable, heavy duty log guiding plate
- 65cm long max log size capacity
- Comes with 3500LBS Capacity Trailer Coupler
- 50mm (2″) Quick Release Coupling / With Safety Chains
- Battery enclosure- optional*
- Starter Type: Electric key start and pull start ( battery not included)
- Cylinder Stroke internal 5″
- 23 Second Cycle Time with 3 Position Auto Return Valve
- Heavy reinforced 7″ I beam construction for maximum durability
- Net Weight: 360kg
- Shipping dimensions:(LxWxH) 2050mm x 760mm x 600mm
wood splitter 6 way knife -optional
Brand New Hydraulic Log Splitter packed in steel crate
Basic Setup Tools
Assembly Manual on CD
Heavy duty Hydraulic Log Splitter easy to operate & move around/push by hand if required.
Horizontal and Vertical Operation.
Comes with Key electric start and 36Ah battery included.
The log splitter can be operated in either the vertical or horizontal position and can easily be changed from one position to the other.
The vertical position is ideal for splitting large logs as it does not require the log to be lifted.
The horizontal position is convenient for splitting smaller logs which are light enough to be safely lifted onto the beam, or for the secondary splitting of pieces from larger logs which have first been split in the vertical position.
Complience with ISO9001-2000, EPA, CE,
This product comes with: 12-Moths Manufacture Spare Parts Warranty
For your Safety
Hydraulics Log Splitters could be dangerous if not used carefully, serious injury can occur if any person has not been trained or read the operating manual.
It is a condition of your purchase that you fully read and understand the operating manual.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED BY IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR OPERATION OF THIS MACHINE
Please Note: Manufacture Specification can change from time to time without any writen notice
- Additional information
Weight 360 kg Dimensions 2050 x 760 x 600 mm
- Reviews (0)