Out of stock
11 GPM, 2-StageCBNA 8.8/3.6 11 GMP
- GPM: 11
- Shaft: 1/2in.
- Inlet: 3/4in.
- Outlet: 1/2in. NPT
- Dimensions: 5.5in.L x 3in.H x 4in.W
- Minimum HP: 5
- RPM Requirement: 3000-3600
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- 1st Stage: 11 GPM@650 PSI
- 2nd Stage: 2.9 GPM@2500 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Bolt Circle: 2.83in.
- Lower pressure gear displacement .539cu.in/r High Pressure gear displacement: 225cu.in/r
- Rotation direction CW (right)
- Material: Cast iron housing
- Weight: 4kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 moths Parts
- Shaft Type: Straight keyed The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. When working at the pressure lower than the relief pressure, both big and small pump supply volume. When working at a high pressure, only small pump supplies volume, which highly reduces the power consumption.
- Pump is excellent for use on log splitters.
- 85% efficient.
- Max. PSI: 3,000,
- Shaft Diameter (in.): 1/2,
- Shaft Type: Staight keyed,
- GPM: 16, Stage: 2,
- Material: Cast iron,
- Usage: Open center hydraulic systems,
- Rotations Per Minute: 3,600Suitable: log splitters, press and other machine tools.
- Additional information
Weight 4 kg Dimensions 28 x 21 x 16 mm
- Reviews (0)