Out of stock
- The lightest and smallest among the diesel welders with same output
- Full automatic Generator Protection system
- Unique unloading system for stopping the generator
- Automatic Voltage Regulation for maintaining steady voltage
- New patent design, low inner housing temperature, stable output
- Stick (SMAW) and ARC welding.
- Excellent performance with different electrodes including low-hydrogen and cellulose electrodes
MODEL WSE280EW(5KW) Brushless YES Rated Power KW 5 Rated Welding Current DC A 250 Rated Voltage V 30 Welding voltage at zero load DC V 70 Welding load continuous ratio % 60 Current Range A 50~280 Applicable Electrode φmm 2.0~6.0 Generator Rated Power KW 3.0 Rated Voltage DCV 240 Rated Current DCA 13.6 Power Factor % 100 Coupling — Direct Coupling Name — WINSUN -R2V870 Type — 4-stroke Two-cylinder Displacement L 0.87 Rated Output KW 15 No-load Speed rpm 3750 Rated Speed rpm 3600 Start System — Electric and recoil Fuel — Diesel Cooling System — Air-cooled Lub. Oil Capacity L 1.7 Excitation mode _ Self-excitation and constant voltage (AVR) Bore x stroke mm 86×72 Lube oil grade （CD Grade above） SAE10W40 Fuel consumption (g/ kW.h) (g/ kW.h) ≤295 Compression ratio _ 20 Insulation grade _ F Fuel Tank Capacity L 30 Battery — 32AH Dimensions mm 870×630×800 Weight Kg 180
Dual functions: welding and Power – Diesel welder generator
- WINSUN welder generator allow users enjoy much more economic benefits, with dual functions of welding and generating, excellent performance and good quality with high competitive price.
- High quality of welding.
- Low fluctuating of the welding current of the diesel welding generator brings high quality of welding performance.
- Low fuel consumption with run time 14h on 60% duty cycle.
- Widely applied to mobile machine, pipe welding, oil exploration and emergency maintenance and etc
- 12 Months Spare Parts Warranty
Check our Testimonials
Buy diesel welders online with PowerCare
- Whether you’re looking for domestic diesel welders – or need one for your business – you-need to make sure the model you choose is hard-working, durable and will provide smooth, reliable functioning time after time. That’s why you should choose PowerCare.
- Our high-quality, competitively priced range makes PowerCare the best place to buy diesel welders in Australia. These Australian-made models can be relied upon for high-quality welding and consistent performance in any conditions.
- The affordable, electric start diesel welders for sale on our website are suitable for use with metal arc and shielded metal arc welding. They feature a new patent design which includes a special unloading system for stopping the generator, and which allows them to maintain a low inner housing temperature and steady output. They are also handily compact without sacrificing output levels.
- So whether you’re a farmer, own an auto repair shop – or you want to tinker in your home studio – look to PowerCare for commercial and domestic diesel welders. As with all our products, we supply a great deal of tech advice and customer support on our welders – so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any queries or comments.
- Additional information
Weight 180 kg Dimensions 870 x 630 x 800 mm
- Reviews (0)